- Location: Droitwich, Worcestershire, WR9 0QZ
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Hours: 39.5 per week
- Contract Type: Full time, permanent
We are looking for a Supervisor to join our production team in the Roto Moulding department.
Duties will include:
- Manufacture components in line with the agreed master production schedule.
- Download report from the system and plan the daily work schedule based on the information.
- Ensure that personnel follow operating procedures.
- Be responsible for the Health & Safety in your area and ensure your team are kept up to date with any changes to the health & Safety Policy and Procedures.
- Work allocation – ensure that all team members are developed to maximise their skills.
- Liaise with other departments on theirs and your requirements.
- Implement continuous improvement strategies through the ongoing use of the company QOS system.
- Ensure FNG and Raw Materials are maintained, rotated and are measured accurately.
- Minimise down-time.
- To ensure high standards of housekeeping are maintained at all times.
- Implement KPI system and report against the following Key measures: Productivity, Overall Equipment Effectiveness, and Housekeeping.
- Review current processes/procedures and advise on any requirements in line with best practices to include any staff training requirements.
- Introduce a succession plan.
- Any other reasonable duties as and when required.
- To have a sound understanding of manufacturing processes.
- To be aware / familiar of current and future safety legislation.
- To effectively communicate at all levels both externally and internally.
- Rotational moulding experience preferred but not essential.
- Current FLT licence.
- Computer literate.
- Personable and positive professional manner.
- Sound educational background.